- WHY MIB MULTIVITAMIN & MINERALS SUPPLEMENT? – Our Multivitamin Tablets for Men / Women come with 26 Active Vitamins & Minerals that have been carefully selected to support you on a daily basis.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR MULTIVITAMIN & MINERALS SUPPLEMENT? – Our Multivitamin Tablet comes with a multitude of health benefits. Though the full list of benefits is too extensive to detail, some of the health benefits associated with the 26 essential active vitamins & minerals are reduction of tiredness & fatigue; maintenance of normal immunity; maintenance of normal bones, teeth, hair and skin; and maintenance of normal muscle function. Claims substantiated by EFSA.
- WHICH INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN MIB A-Z? – We have a dedicated team of pharmacologists, chemists & research scientists working to source the finest and most beneficial ingredients allowing us to provide advanced, high strength vitamins & supplements which contain no artificial colours or flavours, GMO free and free from allergens such as Gluten, Wheat, Lactose and nuts.
- WHAT VITAMINS AND MINERALS ARE IN OUR SUPPLEMENT? – Each tablet contains
Active Ingredients Per Tablet % RI*
Ascorbic Acid 82.45mg providing Vitamin C 80mg 100%
Turmeric Powder 50mg –
Magnesium Oxide 100mg providing Magnesium 60mg 16%
Zinc Citrate 33.5mg providing Zinc 10mg 100%
Ferrous Fumarate 46mg providing Iron 14mg 100%
DL-Choline Bitartrate 20mg –
Vitamin E providing Vitamin E 12mg 100%
Vitamin K1 5% 1.5mg providing Vitamin K 75μg 100%
Vitamin B3 Niacin 16mg 100%
Citrus Bioflavonoids 14mg –
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 13.14mg providing Pantothenic Acid 12mg 200%
Manganese Gluconate 18.18mg providing Manganese 2mg 100%
Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 90% polyphenols 120:1 5mg providing 600mg –
L-Glutamine 5mg –
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5.12mg providing Vitamin B6 4.2mg 300%
Calcium Carbonate 303mg providing Calcium 112mg 14%
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 1.42mg providing Thiamin 1.1mg 100%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4mg 100%
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 MIU/g 100,000 iu/gm 2mg providing 5μg 100%
Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 7.16mg providing Vitamin A 800μg 100%
Folic Acid 200μg 100%
Potassium Iodide 0.2mg providing Iodine 150μg 100%
Copper Citrate 2.78mg providing Copper 1mg 100%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1% 0.25mg providing Vitamin B12 2.5μg 100%
Sodium Selenite 0.122mg providing Selenium 55μg 100%
Biotin (D) 50μg 100%
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Silicon Dioxide
(Anti-Caking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should NOT be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking other medications please seek doctors advice.